WebTrends Training & Seminars
WebTrends End-User Training Course/Workshop
K'nechtology (a Webtrends strategic partner) has been providing end-user web analytics training since 1995 with a specific focus on Webtrends ever since version 1.0 was released in the mid 1990's. We have helped organizations of all sizes get the most out of their Webtrends installation through interactive and hands-on training sessions.
WebTrends End-User Training (1 and 2 day)
There are no prerequisite for these courses, just a keen interest to learn what the numbers mean, how to apply them and how to get the most out your investment in Webtrends. We provide training for all versions of Webtrends.
Typical Webtrends End-User Training Agenda
- Overview to using Webtrends
- Standard terminology in web analytics
- the proper configuration of web logs
- Understanding when you need multiple profiles
- Determining your KPI (Key Performance Indicators)
- Which reports help you measure and report on your KPI
- Pros & Cons of Webtrends meta tags vs. Software configuration (SDC or Ondemand only)
- Why you need Content Groups and how to configure them
- Scenario Analysis
- How to split paid from organic search traffic
- SmartView (Professional & Enterprise Versions Only)
- When you should use a Path Analysis
- How to configure a Path Analysis
- Why have custom report templates
- Configuring custom reprot templates
- Measuring on-line marketing campaings
- Converstion tracking & reporting
- Overview to the power of custom reports
Note: The WebTrends workshop are fully customizable to meet your organizations specific needs.
Length and Format
This course is taught over 2 days at your facility and scheduled at your convenience. Alternately, longer engagements are available if you would prefer to go into more depth with more supervised practice time or if you'd like us install and configure WebTrends for you durin our engagement.
WebTrends End-User Training (Remote Training)
Webtrends remote end-user training sessions are comprised of several topics broken into a 60 - 90 minute session.
For more information on our Webtrends end-user training programs, or to request a quote please either complete our contact form or call us at 416-855-6351.