With the transition to Google Analytics 4, many find it challenging to navigate the new GA4 interface and locate vital data and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). To assist our clients, we’ve designed a variety of GA4 dashboards using Google’s Looker Studio.
In our commitment to the community, we’ve compiled the most sought-after features from our GA4 dashboard designs and made these Looker Studio dashboards free and available for public use. You can use any of these GA4 dashboards for free.
If you prefer to have our logo removed we offer that option as well there is an option to modify the report colors and add your logo to the dashboard. All for a modest fee.
The available GA4 dashboards are:
Blogger Dashboard: This two-page Looker Studio GA4 dashboard is perfectly tailored for content-centric platforms, like blogs and information sites. It features:
- Top landing pages
- Analysis of marketing channels driving site traffic
- Visitor activity by country
- Top search queries within the site
- and much more
Ecommerce Dashboard: This comprehensive 3-page GA4 Looker Studio dashboard is essential for ecommerce websites integrated with GA4. Notice any data inconsistencies or missing information? Let us know. We’re here to help refine your GA4 setup and website for smooth Google Analytics reporting. Features include:
- Quick-view KPIs: Total Visitors, Orders, Revenue, Average Order Value & more
- Revenue trends at a glance
- Insights on marketing channels influencing traffic and revenue
- Traffic and revenue activity by country and channel
- Top referral sites contributing to traffic and revenue
- Snapshot of product interactions: views, additions to cart, and purchases
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Dashboard: This comprehensive 2-page GA4 Looker Studio dashboard is essential for any agencies or business where search engine optimization is part of the marketing plans/strategies.Notice any data inconsistencies or missing information? Let us know. We’re here to help refine your GA4 setup and website for smooth Google Analytics reporting. Features include:
- Quick-view KPIs all originating from organic search: New Users, Sessions, Page Views, Converions & Revenue
- Traffic trends at a glance
- Insights on which search engines are generating traffic
- Top Landing Pages from organic search
- and several other reports