You’ve made the decision to finally implement Google Analytics 4 (GA4) to help measure your Internet traffic and to properly evaluate your marketing efforts. Or perhaps you already have implemented GA4/Google 360, but know it isn’t set-up correctly.
K’nechtology now offers a fixed price for a standard GA4 implementation service (or this GA4 service can be used to enhance your current GA4 implementation). Service includes the following:
- A one hour project kick-off call to determine your exact requirements
- Creation of a new Google Analytics account (if you don’t have one already)
- Creation of a Google Tag Manager container to increase reporting abilities and improve site speed.
- Configuration of appropriate auto track events ensuring compliance with Google’s “Best Practices”
- Implementation of enhanced video tracking (youtube and/or vimeo)
- Creation of up to 5 conversion events
- Enhanced Scroll tracking, so you learn just how far people engage with your content (if requested)
- A one hour review of the configuration and basic Google Analytics training
You get all the above for a single website for $1,995* plus taxes.
If you are running multiple websites let’s talk and we’ll deliver a competitive quote.
*Taxes will be charged where applicable and additional fees, may be applicable for ecommerce site and ecommerce integration.
We’ll do all the work and you just need to add a few lines of code to your website (we provide the code with detailed implementation instructions). This ensures you’ll own your instance of Google Analytics, unlike some companies who create and host your data as part of their Google Analytics account.
If perhaps an GA4 audit is more appropriate, we also off a GA4/Google 360 audit service.
Interested give us a call +1 416-855-6351 (M-F 9am – 5pm Eastern)