At K’nechtology we offer a 2 day intensive onsite Google Analytics training course . During these 2 days, a combination of Business User and Administrator approaches and requirements are covered. We believe that it is critical that the Business Users understand where their data is coming from and the effort involved in configuring Google Analytics (the role of the Administrator). It’s also equally important that your Google Analytics Administrator(s) understand the how and why Business Users utilize the data and Google Analytics reports in support of business objectives. This is why we recommend that the whole team gets trained at the same time.
We understand that sending an entire team to a training course can become cost prohibitive. The cost of onsite training is generally the equivalent of sending 2 or 3 people to an external training course (onsite training limited to groups of a maximum of 10 people). We’re also more than happy to make minor customization to our course material to accommodate the specific Google Analytics training needs of your business.
In today’s remote work environment, it might seem easy to hold training sessions online. Still, it’s important to note from our experience, the hands-on, in-person training is far more effective. However, we can and do offer this training online.
What You’ll Learn
- What is and how does digital analytics work
- How to derive Key Performance Indicators (KPI) from a measurement plan
- The correct way to setup Google Analytics 4 (GA4)
- Defining and configure conversions in GA4
- Navigating Google Analytics 4
- Understanding which reports are applicable for reporting on your KPI
- An in-depth presentation of the proper use of Acquisition, Engagement, Monetization and Retention reports.
- How to use the GA4 Explorer reports with filters to enhance reporting
- Campaign tracking using a URL Builder
- Overview of Google’s Tag Manager and Looker Studio
Our courses are hands-on with a combination of presentations and individual exercises.
The price for a 2 day onsite course is $3,500 plus travel costs and taxes (where applicable).
The online course is also $3,500, but we recommend breaking it into four, 4 hour sessions spread-out over several days.
Interested give us a call at +1 416.855.6351 (M-F 9am – 5pm Eastern) or complete the following form.