You’ve made the decision to finally implement Google Analytics to help measure your Internet traffic and to properly evaluate your marketing efforts. Or perhaps you already have it installed, but know it really isn’t set-up correctly.
K’nechtology now offers a fixed price Google Analytics implementation service (or it can be used to enhance your current Google Analytics implementation). Service includes the following:
- A one hour project kick-off call to determine your exact requirements
- Creation of a new Google Analytics account (if you don’t have one already)
- Creation of a Google Tag Manager container to increase reporting abilities and improve site speed.
- Creation of 3 Google Analytics views (Raw data, Filtered Data and Test Data) to ensure your set for the future.
- Creation of appropriate filters ensuring compliance with Google’s “Best Practices”
- Implementation of video tracking (youtube and/or vimeo)
- Creation of up to 5 goals (including where appropriate corresponding “Funnel Visualizations”)
- Tracking and reporting of up to 5 events
- Scroll tracking, so you learn just how far people engage with your content
- A one hour review of the configuration and basic Google Analytics training
You get all the above for a single website for $1,950* plus taxes.
If you are running multiple websites let’s talk and we’ll deliver a competitive quote.
*Taxes will be charged where applicable and additional fees, may be applicable for ecommerce site and ecommerce integration
We’ll do all the work and you just need to add a few lines of code to your website (we provide the code with detailed implementation instructions). We ensure that you’ll own your instance of Google Analytics, unlike some companies who create and host your data as part of their Google Analytics account.
Interested give us a call +1 416-855-6351 (M-F 9am – 5pm Eastern)